Lace Up against street violence
The Lace Up campaign provides an opportunity for individuals and clubs to put their best foot forward by lacing up in support of Step Back Think. Join some of Australia’s leading sports people and go in the running to win up to $15,000 worth of prizes by simply rocking some free new laces. Like you, AFL teams Carlton and Hawthorn will be showing their support when they meet in Round 12 on June 14. To go in the running to win up to $15,000 worth of prizes:
- Lace Up with your free Step Back Think laces
- Find a location and strike a pose
- Take a photo of yourself or your team (with the laces clearly visible)
- Submit your photo here online or via
- Facebook (tagging @StepBackTHINK)
- Twitter (using hashtag #StepBackThink
- Instagram (using hashtag #stepbackthink)
Competition entries will be judged on originality and creativity and will be open from 14 June 2013 to 31 August 2013.
To submit your photo on our website click here.
Click here to read the Terms & Conditions.
For queries, email email@example.com